This is a direct hire position located in Irving, TX. Salary + Bonus along with a great benefits package.
Senior SalesForce Developer
The Senior SalesForce Developer reviews, evaluates, designs, develops and maintains applications within the SalesForce platform. Identifies data sources, constructs entity diagrams, provides application and data flow diagrams, and documents the process.
- Develops custom Salesforce applications and solutions, expertly leveraging tools and technologies including Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Migration Tool, ANT, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce triggers, workflows, processes, and unit testing. Makes use of Salesforce design patterns and best practices like Proof of Concepts.
- Works with business, PMO and other team members to understand requirements and create a design document using standardized templates.
- Works with Data Development doing data integrations both in and out of SalesForce.
- Supports production support team in advanced Salesforce configuration and troubleshooting.
- Assist other SalesForce developers as needed with code reviews and design reviews.
- Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing, inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Ensures compliance with policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Technical Ability/Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Ten (10) years of application development experience. At least seven (7) years of experience developing on the SalesForce platform.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com platform, Force.com, Visual Force, APEX Triggers, Governor limits, SOQL and APEX Web Services, Sales Cloud. Experience on Service Cloud is a plus.
- Experience writing Lighting components.
- Experience with converting Classic components to Lighting is a plus.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of HTML /HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL server .
- Web development experience for high traffic and enterprise web applications.
- .Net web application development experience a plus.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.