This is a direct hire position located in Irving, TX. Salary + Bonus along with a great benefits package.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for gather/documenting requirements, designing, developing, and testing custom Salesforce applications and solutions, as well as enterprise and public facing web applications developed on the Microsoft .Net technology stack. We are seeking to add a developer with experience creating Salesforce solutions and web applications with the latest front-end frameworks. In this role you will work closely with customers and interact with various levels of the organization.
- Develops custom Salesforce applications and solutions, expertly leveraging tools and technologies including Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Migration Tool, ANT, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce triggers, workflows, processes, and unit testing. Makes use of Salesforce design patterns and best practices.
- Supports production support team in advanced Salesforce configuration and troubleshooting.
- Leverages new technologies and introduces a balanced mix of standard enterprise development patterns while presenting innovative design patterns and approaches.
- Contributes to support an IT roadmap that is forward thinking and sets the ground work for reducing maintenance cost while meeting or exceeding business objectives.
- Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing, inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Ensures compliance with Client's policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7 years Salesforce development, including integration with other systems
- .Net web application development experience, including ASP.Net MVC 3+ with Razor a plus
- Strong understanding of HTML /HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3
- Working knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Web development experience for high traffic and enterprise web applications
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.