Senior Salesforce Developer - Direct Hire - Salary + Bonus - WILL SPONSOR
Full time direct hire W2 opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer.
The Salesforce Developer will review, evaluate, design, develop and maintain applications within the SalesForce platform. Identify data sources, construct entity diagrams, provide application and data flow diagrams, and document the process.
- Develops custom SalesForce applications and solutions, expertly leveraging tools and technologies including Eclipse IDE, SalesForce Migration Tool, ANT, Visualforce, Apex, SalesForce triggers, workflows, processes, and unit testing. Makes use of SalesForce design patterns and best practices like Proof of Concepts.
- Works with business, PMO and other team members to understand requirements and create a design document using standardized templates.
- Works with Data Development doing data integrations both in and out of SalesForce.
- Supports production support team in advanced SalesForce configuration and troubleshooting.
Assist other SalesForce developers as needed with code reviews and design reviews.
- Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing, inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Ensures compliance with policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Ten (10) years of application development experience. At least seven (7) years of experience developing on the SalesForce platform.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com platform, Force.com, Visual Force, APEX Triggers, Governor limits, SOQL and APEX Web Services, Sales Cloud. Experience on Service Cloud is a plus.
- Experience writing Lightning components.
- Experience with converting Classic components to Lightning is a plus.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs using SalesForce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of HTML /HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server.
- Web development experience for high traffic and enterprise web applications.
- .Net web application development experience a plus.