Work Authorization/Citizenship: U.S. citizenship is required
Join Our Team:
CoreSphere offers a dynamic and rapid growth employment opportunity where you can make a difference and build a challenging and fulfilling career. Join our highly experienced and motivated team and grow with us.
What we are about:
At CoreSphere, we are passionate about empowering and inspiring our customers by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions that transform their enterprise operations. We accomplish this by focusing on core areas that are critical to modernizing and revolutionizing today's business systems. CoreSphere is able to exceed expectations and deliver breakthrough ideas using a mixture of transformation strategy, technology implementation expertise, customer focus, and a collaborative client/partner relationship.
A calling to innovate and improve every day
A competitive benefits and compensation package
Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, STD coverage, PTO, sick leave, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related fields
- Minimum of 5 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- Minimum of 5 years APEX programming or Visual force development experience
- Platform Developer I and/or Platform Developer II certification.
- Experience writing APEX Test Classes
- Understanding of the development aspects of the Force.com Platform. (Programming and Configuration)
- Well versed in Salesforce best practices
- Extensive development experience creating SOQL Packages and Triggers
- Ability to build complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Ability to develop technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support using Agile/Scrum methodologies
Preferred Skills Requirements:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification or Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
- Experience migrating configuration and/or code changes between Salesforce sandbox environments and to Production environments
- Experience with Web Services
- API/Integration Points Experience
- Ability to implement and develop solutions directly from requirements/design
- Understand the SDLC, Standard Development Lifecycle or Related Exposure to Software Solution environments
- Strong Business Technical Skills, Supporting Sales, Services, Marketing, Finance & Project Management
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian