We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
• Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
• Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
• Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
• Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
• Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
• Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
• Service as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
• Provide a holistic view of Salesforce Roadmap (including releases, enhancements, maintenance)
• Collaborate with enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure, and operations teams to ensure production application deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts.
• Document the functional flows and updating the application documentation.
• Directly manage a team of salesforce Developers, coach, guide, and monitor their performance and deliverables.
• Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
• Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
• Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
• Execute daily, iteration, and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
• Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
• Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast-paced and evolving environment
• Ability to work independently or on a team
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
• Salesforce certification is a must.
• Lightning platform configuration or development experience
• Soap/rest Integration experience to and from salesforce is a plus
• Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
• Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
• Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
• Highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Hands-on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred:
System Implementation & Adoption
Salesforce.com Service Cloud
Salesforce.com Community Cloud
Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
• Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
• Consulting Background Preferred