Deloitte Digital - Salesforce - Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology ‑ a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center ‑ we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Strong troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Issue Resolution and communication skills
• Prior Experience supporting Salesforce applications which involves Integrations, data loads, CTI, Call Center etc
• Deployment and production issues / defects / incident management
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• 2+ years of designing custom Salesforce applications.
• 2+ years APEX programming, Visualforce page design, CSS, HTML.
• Having basic knowledge of Lightning is a plus
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Full SDLC experience implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
• Salesforce certifications a plus
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
• Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.