Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government's most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.Work you'll do
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform
- Play technical SME role on projects to design Salesforce Solution design, provide technical walk-through to Salesforce developers and client features owners
- Provide technical leadership on projects by providing necessary guidance to junior team members to follow Salesforce best practices
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Define code review methodology, perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Manage risks and issues as well as cross dependencies with other teams. Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system. • Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Customer team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2+ years of Salesforce project development experience.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce communities knowledge.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex, Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
- Prior experience in Project or program management
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- Technical understanding of Lightning
- understanding Force.com, Communities, Service Cloud
- Understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder