Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides education, training and self-defense insurance to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company 6 years in a row!
#3 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!Position Summary:
The development team at Delta Defense manages the entire application lifecycle of the business from front to back. This includes everything from a simple landing page, and extends all the way back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps, CMS and CRM solutions and server infrastructure. Youll never be wanting for diversity.
The daily work is an exciting blend of custom internal web application development and enterprise solution integration. We build solutions for our users, as well as many different internal departments: the Sales and Marketing team, Member Services team, and our Content Team just to name a few. We also build tools that we use internally to help keep all of this complexity under control.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to different problems that need solving. This isnt rinse and repeat development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the company with generous levels of autonomy. This allows us to move quickly and seize exciting opportunities, building solutions using the frameworks, tools, and technologies that best meet the task at hand.
As a fast growing company with wide-ranging digital offerings, there are opportunities everywhere. Our team moves to capitalize and innovate on these opportunities in a fast-moving and positive, collaborative culture that empowers individuals with tenacity and talent to bring their ideas to life.Duties/Responsibilities:
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Design, build, and maintain systems for internal and external users at a large scale.
- Work to continually improve our processes, tools, standards, and team.
- Debug complicated issues in production that touch many services.
- Hold yourself and others to the highest of standards. Especially when working on production.
- Cool under pressure.
- Time management and reliability (able to accurately predict turnaround time on projects and deliver on those timelines).
- Can integrate with different services even if youve never used them before to create a great experience.
- Expertise with the Salesforce platform. Follows and evangelizes best practices. Able to unravel the most difficult of knots.
- Experience integrating with E-commerce products that sync data into Salesforce.
- 1 to 3 experience working with marketing tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Drive projects forward and tear down blockers for yourself and your team.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology/Business or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
This is a full time position at our HQ in West Bend, Wisconsin.