Role : Salesforce Developer (SFDC Developer)
Location : Bethesda, MD
Duration : Permanent (Full – Time)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and analyze technological developments, functional demands and organizational requirements and translate these into concepts and designs.
- Develop and/or improve technological solutions for new or existing organizational requirements in line with functional requirements and specifications.
- Define test specifications and/or test and verify deliverables and new products in the area of own field of specialization.
- Proactively perform maintenance on infrastructure and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate IT service and performance are in line with contract agreements and specifications.
- Advises management and stakeholders on IT developments, issues and solutions and supports decision making on technical issues.
- Should have 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- Should have done analysis and design and he will be very easy to communicate and coordinate.
- Needs to have experience in Apex Triggers and Visual force Pages.
Head of Consulting and Staffing services
E-Business International Inc