We are seeking a Salesforce Developer for a contract position starting immediately with our client in Austin, Texas and lasting until 8/31/20 with extension possible.
This position must be worked on site in Austin, Texas and you must be able to handle the responsibilities and have the skills below:
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions including Salesforce community sites using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Create and maintain Salesforce fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, objects, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications when necessary
- Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
- Write test class code coverage and execute unit tests.
- Design and develop documents and reports using Conga composer.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decision on Salesforce built vs custom built solutions.
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, lightning and Web Services
- Salesforce Developer, Admin or Architect Certification preferred
- Other duties as assigned
8 Effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
8 Strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users.
5 Strong Salesforce project development experience.
5 Experience developing and customizing Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, and Force.com APIs. 5 Experience with Database query languages (SOQL, Sql, pl/sql, etc.)
4 Experience building application on Salesforce community cloud.
4 Experience developing and deploying Lightning solutions.
4 Integration/Data Migration experience using Jitterbit Data Loader.
4 Experience developing solutions using Salesforce lightning user interface
4 Experience working with Conga composer
4 Experience with creating integration between Salesforce and other business systems
4 Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies Preferences:
1 Experience with Health and Human services
1 Experience with regulatory systems Salesforce Developer Admin or Architect Certification preferred