Salesforce Developer - Full Time - Dallas
The Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer reports into Sales Operations and will join the Salesforce team to identify, scope, and execute system improvements and streamline business/sales processes utilizing the Force.com platform. This role requires technical experience with all of the capabilities and features of SFDC and Force.com to help continually improve the SFDC implementation and support cross-functional teams, including: Sales, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Finance, and Internal Engineering. Key Responsibilities:
Work on application development lifecycle activities that include: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing & Implementation. Execute all phases of software application projects including resolving issues and helping to ensure a successful deployment. Proactively adapt to the changing business and technological landscape of Salesforce and Net/Java platforms. Design Salesforce solutions and form effective project plans. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment). Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or other technical degrees from leading school. Strong academic performance and internship/work experience.
- At least one year of experience in Salesforce.com development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in a group environment.
- Salesforce.com Development environment - Visualforce, Apex, and Lightning Components
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Knowledge of integration and ETL tools such as Snaplogic
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce governor limits and how it affects the development process in SFDC.
- Object-oriented programming knowledge
Interested? Submit your resume ASAP for immediate interview!!
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.