The Salesforce Developer will work with technical teams to create unique customer solutions leveraging the full power of the Salesforce platform. This is a client facing role that will have responsibility for capturing and documenting requirements and specifications for custom components and interfaces, designing solutions in accordance to best practices, and working with the customer throughout the implementation of the Salesforce solution. The individual will also be responsible for providing technical leadership, solution architecture and interacting to correctly advise on solution scope.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Implementation of client Salesforce solution projects that involve the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Marketing Cloud, and/or integrations
* Work with client management, customer subject matter experts (SMEs) and or information technology personnel to complete Salesforce implementation tasks, as required
* Provide project and technical leadership for Salesforce implementation projects
* Represents the project as a Salesforce Developer expert who influences customer senior management on significant Salesforce matters
* Possess a strong understanding of business operations and how Salesforce helps to enhance operations
* Advise on a variety of broad questions and concerns from customer management regarding project requirements, documents needs, technical standards, and conditions; communicate the status of requests and determines the feasibility of projects; documents findings and actions
* Work under general direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions
* Ability to advise clients and recommend when to use declarative code vs custom code using Visualforce and Apex.
* The Salesforce developer is responsible for controlling the adaptability of all the APIs and their integration
* The developer is expected to prepare test data, plan and conduct module testing.
* Ongoing documentation throughout the development is a major role of the Salesforce Developer
* Keep a constant check on the system developed and user satisfaction. This may be executed with the help of architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, etc.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of technology experience in a small, medium or large organization
* Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software
* Development experience on three or more major Salesforce projects from discovery to go-live
* Experience migrating data from source to Salesforce using Dataloader and advanced SOQL.
* Experience consuming and providing (SOAP + REST) web services in Salesforce.
* Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc is required
* Proven experience with Visualforce and APEX
* Certified Salesforce System Administrator (ADM 201)
* Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401/App Builder)
* Proven experience taking highly conceptual business need and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented
Fairfax, VA, 22033Contact