Please review the job description below and let me know if you are interested to submit your resume for the below position.
Position: Linux Admin
Location: Alpharetta, GA or Omaha, NE
Client: Virtusa/ Fiserv
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 10 years of professional work experience in a related role.
Job Related Experience:
• Experience utilizing a consultative approach while interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
• Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Linux , Solaris, and Java platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
• Experience designing, implementing and managing solutions utilizing one or more of the following technologies:
o Linux (Red Hat 7 Preferred)
o SUN OS (10/11 Preferred)
o Oracle Fusion Middleware
o Oracle RAC
o WebSphere Portal
o WebSphere MQ
• Experience in script development (Perl, Python, Jython, Shell, etc.)
• Experience with automated system builds and configuration management tools including Red Hat Satellite Server, HP Server Automation, HP Operations Orchestration.
• Sun Virtualization, LDOM & Server Sizing.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, NFS
• Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
• Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client Relationship groups.
• Ability to quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
• Ability to produce high quality operational documentation, including Visio diagrams, high-level descriptions of the environment, as well as detailed instructions outlining the steps required to repeat the build-out and configuration of the infrastructure.
• Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and ability to work with complex situations.
• Proven ability to collaborate across multiple sites and geographic areas
• Must be flexible and have the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects or tasks
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Keen attention to detail
Kaizen Technologies Inc.