Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce Developer in Boston, MA.
* Salesforce.com user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups, etc.
* Salesforce Developer will work with other ITS groups to ensure the integrity and high quality of customized applications release completed as a part of change management processes
* Support projects, including documentation of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end users
* Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
* As a Salesforce Developer, you will provide first-level support to the functional users, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation
* Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards
* Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality, based on project roadmap and strategic initiatives
* Evaluate and implement third party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request
* Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for end users; Salesforce Developers act as a support resource for new and existing Salesforce.com users
* Work with other Northeastern departments to ensure proper use, reporting, and processes are in place
* Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to the Winter, Spring, and Summer release management schedule provided by Salesforce.com
* Bachelor's degree or working towards one is required
* The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience including 1-2 years of experience with operational support using Salesforce.com
* 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Application Administration
* Must be experienced in Microsoft Office Applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
* Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce is a plus
* The candidate must have the demonstrated ability to work directly with customers, teams, and in a matrix managed environment
* This role requires the individual to be forward thinking, detail oriented, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.