NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Salesforce Developer in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Long Term
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Has knowledge of Salesforce and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
* Strong functional understanding of object-oriented databases and systems.
* Sound analytical skills with the ability to successfully troubleshoot and problem solve.
* Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
* Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously.
* Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency.
* Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to perform backend data integration such as HTTP, Web Services.
* Ability to integrate Salesforce with Web Services (SOAP/REST).
* Certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer.
* Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Visualforce/APEX, JSON and XML.
* API integration and/or development experience with microservices using such platforms as MuleSoft.
* Development experience with Sales Cloud, as well as Community Cloud, CPQ and SSO.
* Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management.
* Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
* Certified Salesforce Administrator.
* Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
* Exposure to software development, experience working in SDLC.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.