A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com . Duties:
Must possess experience in the following:
- 3-5 years programming experience in any of the following languages, Java, C# (or .net core/Asp.net), Python or Scala.
- Experience with any variant of SQL (PL/SQL, T-SQL, pg-sql etc) or SOQL & SOSL.
- Debugging event driven web applications.
- Calling/integrating with REST APIs both public (e.g. Twilio) as well as custom/proprietary
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Salesforce integration and extensions, and design solutions utilizing Force.com APEX, Visual Force and SOQL.
- Calling/integrating with SOAP APIs
- Salesforce configuration and tools such as Workflow, Process Builder, Communities.
- Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and related Mulesoft technologies
- Designing, developing and implementing salesforce applications using Lightning framework.
- Designing, developing and implementing salesforce applications using Lightning web components framework.
- Interfacing with Business and Technical teams to analyze requirements, create technical architecture to meet business needs, and resolve technical issues.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.