Fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Developer!
Our Chicago-based client is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise Architecture & Application Development team. This position is responsible for participating in all phases of the development life-cycle of new and existing business applications and production systems support for Client/Server and Web based applications (N-Tier). Primary focus is on analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation of Salesforce/Force.com platform
Please submit your resume with the link to your LinkedIn Profile.
In this position, you will:
- Analyze requirements provided by other team members and determine how they will affect new or existing systems.
- Interview end-users to define requirements for new or changing systems
- Interpret business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements
- Generate estimates for design, programming and testing activities
- Design system elements such as classes, components, modules etc to meet functional & non-functional requirements
- Identify database entities and prepare logical/physical data models
- Design interfaces within system for various modules and components
- Design interfaces across systems for effective and efficient communications
- Generate programming specifications for new or existing systems
- Construct programming elements such as classes, components, subsystems
- Construct database elements such as tables, views, stored procedure, functions, and triggers
- Identify potential design discrepancies and recommend modifications to others' code
- Define a system/integration/UAT test plans based on functional and non functional requirements
- Execute test plans and verify that test results meet functional and non functional requirements
- Analyze/troubleshoot production defects and implement resolutions for root causes
- Coordinate and support users during UAT phase, resolve UAT defects and obtain user sign-off
- Create/update system or user documentation
- Document business process conversion procedures, convert data and verify results
- Train users and help desk personnel on custom and packaged software
- Deploy new or existing systems to production
To be considered, you will need:
- 3+ years Experience with Salesforce/Force.com technologies.
- 5+ years experience using programing languages such like Java or C#
- 5+ years experience developing rich web user interfaces and/or complex UI using custom or 3rd party UI controls
- 5+ years experience in HTML, CSS, Java Script, REST, XML Services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a senior role or leading small to mid-size projects
- Master's degree in computer science or related field preferred
*See knowledge and skills for technical experience requirements.
- 5+ years experience in system integrations using REST, SOAP APIs. Familiarity with APIM platforms like MuleSoft, Azure APIM.
- 5+ years Experience with database programming & reporting tools like Power BI.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer are a plus
Peterson Technology Partners (PTP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
About the Company:
Peterson Technology Partners (PTP) has been Chicago's premier Information Technology (IT) staffing, consulting, and recruiting firm for over 23+ years. Named after Chicago's historic Peterson Avenue, PTP has built its reputation by developing lasting relationships, leading digital transformation, and inspiring technical innovation throughout Chicagoland.
Based in Park Ridge, IL, PTP's 250+ employees have a narrow focus on a single market (Chicago) and expertise in 4 innovative technical areas;
· Artificial Intelligence
· Data Science
· Cloud & DevOps
PTP exists to ensure that all of our partners (clients and candidates alike) make the best hiring and career decisions.