The ideal candidate will:
* Drives detailed requirements gathering, workflow captures and process analysis. Data gathering includes: brainstorming, document analysis, interviews, observation, prototyping and workshops.
* Manages change control for the SFDC application of both new functionality requests and environmental management. Applies change management processes for documenting, communicating and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments.
* Troubleshoots issues, identifies root causes, resolves bugs and errors, and implements optimal solutions with the goal of fully utilizing SFDC system capabilities in achievement of business objectives.
* Creates APEX unit test cases, performs functional testing and ensures proper acceptance testing for all SFDC releases.
* Assists in long term planning of SFDC expansion and budget to ensure Bandwidth requirements are met in service of business plans and a diverse SFDC user community.
* Bachelors Degree
* 1-2 years of experience developing directly on SFDC/Force.com products using APEX, Visualforce pages.
* The ability to develop and support applications using Sales Cloud, Visual Force, Chatter and the Force.com platform.
* Writes, tests, analyzes, and implements apex code and triggers according to specifications
* Understands and leverage the Salesforce provided APIs and components of Salesforce AppExchange for developing custom objects
* Creates reports and dashboards using Salesforce to meet the reporting and analytical requirements of the business users
* Provides Support for Salesforce applications
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!