Role: : Salesforce Developer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $market All Inclusive
- Research design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple line of business collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Write code and perform customizations that meet ever-changing business needs.
- Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce.
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems.
- Perform end user training as well as internal cross training to other team members as appropriate.
Basic qualifications and must have:
- Experience on Sales Cloud, Sales flow, account, contact.
- 5+ years developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- At least 1-2 years working at the design or lead developer level.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (APEX, VisualForce, etc.).
- Strong ability to interface with end users to solve issues and elicit requirements.
- Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design.
- Current verifiable SFDC development certification.
- Experience working in an agile environment.