Role : Salesforce Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
* Bachelors or MS degree in Computer Science
* Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation Integration & enhancement in SalesForce.com projects.
* Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes, Visual force, Triggers, Workflow rules, Assignment Rule, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Test classes.
* Working experience in configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com.
* Have good experience in Salesforce integration and Web Services implementations (SOAP and REST API)
* Worked on Force.com sites, communities and developed many Custom Application using force.com platform
* Data migration experience in salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard.
* Experience in deployment from Sandbox to QA/Production environment Using Eclipse ANT Tool and Change Sets.
* Experience on GitHub for source version control
* Experience on any Continuous Integration tool and knowledge of deployment on various sandboxes
* Preparing and reviewing Technical design document for each user story in each iteration.
* Working with offshore teams is an added advantage
* A result-oriented individual with an analytical mind capable of delivering timely and desired results even in most challenging situations.
Thanks & Regards
A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (M-WBE)
1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815 Plano, TX 75075
E: || D:
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of recipient. If you are not the intended person, please notify me by reply REMOVE in the subject line. I will revised my list again. Apologies for inconvenience.
Checkout our new Website ( www.srimatrix.com )