TechPoint LLC is a technology driven IT Services Company that partners with our clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their business needs. We deliver projects on time, within budget and to specifications with built-in best practices for a complete and end-to-end solution delivery. We pride ourselves in working with some of the Fortune 500 companies across the United States.
Need 8+ years of experience candidate with Salesforce lightning framework and cloud technologies
- At least eight (8) years of software development experience with minimum four (4) years using Cloud PaaS / SaaS / DaaS technologies including Salesforce.
- Expert hands-on software development experience using Salesforce Lightning Framework, Visual Force, APEX code, Java EE, Java Script, .NET, HTML 5, CSS
- Prior experience designing, implementing, and managing a comprehensive Salesforce security management model
- Prior experience with Salesforce GovCloud environment, RAPID application development & Administration
- Prior experience designing and creating advanced customized reports using datasets from numerous Salesforce instances and data sources, configuring complex validations and process flows, Identifying and analyzing third party applications to enhance the system s functionality.
- Prior development and data integration experience using Azure, GCP & AWS PaaS/SaaS Cloud environment is a plus.
- Experience with data integration and data mapping into the cloud from legacy databases using ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, MuleSoft etc.,
- Prior experience with Azure DevOps, Scrum methodology & Agile principle in CD/CI RAPID Development environments
- Strategize and plan Salesforce application development. Develop and analyze processes, Rapid Application Development (RAD) workflows and cloud based custom application solutions for specific business needs
- Problem solve and analyze details within Object-Oriented Programming System (OOPs) concepts.
Develop creative solutions with a focus on RAD and quality within tight timelines
- Design/develop code, test and implement new, customized or update Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives, client requirements, and support new or expanding critical business functions or objectives. Perform gap analysis of the current Salesforce environment and recommend Salesforce and Force.com designs and configurations to meet current and future needs
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovated ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and business users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Force.com
- Propose solutions and methods for migrating existing non-Salesforce legacy systems to Salesforce
- Oversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
- Build functionality by creating Salesforce triggers and creating Visualforce pages based on the requirements of MDOT
- Maintain, improve and continue Standard Operating Procedure documentation / Systems Administration documentation
- Integrate Salesforce with the agency s web presence and applications
- Create seamless external and internal experiences and processes, create & develop innovative solutions using serverless / microservices from Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Remain abreast of Cloud technologies enhancements and developments that are relevant to MDOT's Cloud Platforms like Salesforce, AWS & Azure environment and business objectives
- Design, develop, implement, administer & maintain new Salesforce applications based on Salesforce.com Lighting framework
- Document solution designs based on functional and technical requirements
- Design and implement customer communities and external-facing applications
- Develop and maintain Lightning Framework, Java, .Net, Visualforce, APEX code, Force.com pages and integration to other third-party solutions
- Design data sharing and reporting across applications and multiple data sources
- Work with Salesforce technical employees on complex designs or issues encountered
- Use Agile development principles and Scrum methodology in continuous development and integration environment with Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Possess strong oral and written communication and the ability to manage multiple tasks that include development on multiple projects, supporting applications in production and other tasks as assigned
- Perform other related duties as assigned by MDOT Management
Location: Hanover, MD
MOI: Must be available for in person interview
Rate: $60-$65 on C2C or W2 (Inclusive of everything)