Job Summary:Who are we?
Ticketmaster is the world's leading live event ticketing company selling over 465 million tickets each year and supporting more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries worldwide. At Ticketmaster, we power the people who create culture through live events, connecting more passionate fans to those experiences than anyone else. We are innovators that embrace change and work hard to help others succeed. We believe in open communication and stress accountability, because fans and clients count on us every day. We strive for ease of use for our clients and fans while seeking out those who have a bias for action versus a desire for directives.Why Ticketmaster?
A career at Ticketmaster will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.Summary:
Are you ready to be technically and creatively challenged by joining a world-class software development organization?
Ticketmaster's Customer Interactions team in Denver is seeking a Salesforce developer to work on an integration between the Genesys Contact Center routing platform and the Salesforce Service Cloud using the Salesforce.com platform and the force.com developer toolkit (i.e. Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, REST, SOAP, and Web Services & Metadata APIs). This developer will build Salesforce.com product extensions and develop new native products on the force.com platform to add value to our contact center representatives.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new features for our Salesforce instance using APEX and Visual Force.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and processes
- Lead and/or contribute to the technical side of projects, manage internal customer relationships with the business and create solutions to meet business challenges
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Write technical approach and design documentation
- Create and execute integration and development project plans and designs
- Act as an internal consultant
Education & Knowledge Preferred
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer with 4-6+ years of on-platform development experience
- Strong technical design skills with a creative flare in devising elegant solutions to complex problems
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Resource Management), SFA (Salesforce Automation), and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools
- Experience with extract, transformation and load tools
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Interest and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, frameworks and languages
- Knowledge of Call Center Operations and associated technologies
- Experience with Genesys technologies and integrations
- Full Stack Development Experience ? with a Bias towards the Front End
- Server-side experience with Java or similar
- Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate