Designs, develops, and maintains solutions and systems to support and improve Salesforce CRM enable processes across the enterprise including sales automation, marketing automation, and service management. This includes participating in design workshops, developing technical design specifications, developing / configuring technical programs using Salesforce and Force.com platform / tools, unit testing program, and supporting production deployment and release activities. The CRM Developer will provide hands-on configuration and development best practices to guide new Salseforce enabled solutions and to improve the supportability and performance of existing solutions. The focus of this position covers a variety of customer facing and internal applications built on or integrated with Salesforce.com. Individuals in this role must have strong business acumen and be self-directed learners who can quickly learn new technologies and business processes.
- Expertise implementing and supporting Sales Cloud, Service Could, Chatter and SFDC data architecture, design and development.
- Experience in and strong knowledge of the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies in small development teams.
- Ability to multitask while working independently or on a team with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers throughout the organization.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), relationship building, influence and negotiation skills with both technical and business resources.
- Experience working independently with customers in a variety of roles / levels from less experienced developers to executives.
- Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience. Master s degree is a plus.
- 6+ years of overall experience in the Information Technology industry.
- 2+ years of experience as a business intelligence, reporting data analyst or developer.
- 2+ years in a software engineering occupation which must include design/development experience using AJAX, JQuery, XML, XSLT, and unit testing framework (JUnit).
- 2+ years of experience working with VisualForce (VF), Apex SOQL, SOSL also required.
- 2+ years of experience in Force.com, SOA Integrations, enterprise integration to SFDC, data migration and ETL tools, integrating SFDC and Force.com with Oracle databases and SFDC partner applications,
- Prior experience implementing and supporting Sales Cloud, Service Could, Chatter and SFDC data architecture, design and development.
- Salesforce.com certification is preferred.
- Consulting experience or background strongly preferred.
- Candidates may be required to pass a test for this position.