WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired:
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports requirements. As required, manage Saleforce.com enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain integrations to 3rd party solutions including ExactTarget and Work.com and web API integrations
- Contribute in architecture/design discussions/decisions
- Other duties in Salesforce.com as required
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answer.
- Computer-related degree or equivalent
- This position requires on-site attendance.
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- JQuery/Knockout JS/AngularJS
- Experience working in an agile software development
United Shore is a diverse group of over 4,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We're a $41 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.