WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports requirements. As required, manage Saleforce.com enhancement projects to support business needs.
* Develop and maintain integrations to 3rd party solutions including ExactTarget and Work.com and web API integrations
* Contribute in architecture/design discussions/decisions
* Other duties in Salesforce.com as required
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* 2+ years of experience developing in Salesforce
* BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* This position requires on-site attendance.
* Knockout JS
* Bootstrap 3
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a diverse group of over 3,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We're a $40 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace is home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
* Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
* Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast, lunch and a stationary food truck featuring $1 sliders
* Wellness area including an in-house primary-care doctor's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
* Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
* Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
* In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor caf- with Wi-Fi
* Escape room for team-building activities
* Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. United Shore Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.