CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the Team:
Rally Health's Salesforce.com team is a key shared services team that owns CRM aspects across Rally, and part of Engineering that delivers various Coaching Products. This multifaceted role lets us directly impact internal employees, partners, clients and end consumers.
Your day to day:
- Work within a fast paced team of Scrum Master, Business Analysts, Administrators and Business Solution Managers
- Collaborate with different internal/external partners, front-end and back-end Engineering teams to design, develop, deploy, and maintain salesforce.com instances.
- Implement new features and functionalities with scalable solutions.
- Reduce tech debt and iteratively improve code/config quality.
Your core responsibilities:
- Handle Salesforce.com instances including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Partner with various Product and business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements and customizations that solve business needs.
- Design and development with salesforce.com best practices including user management, security, custom objects/fields, validation rules, workflows/Process Builders, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Managed Packages, Triggers, VF pages and Apex.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues. Be part of on-call rotation.
- Actively find opportunities for process improvement. Assist in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational efficiencies. Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of the business.
- Provide quality assurance testing of business applications and reports on as needed basis.
- Participate in change management and deployment process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Hands on Data management - including exporting/importing data as appropriate, monitoring and handling exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC; handling duplicate records; identify, debug and develop improved data interfaces and integrations with other systems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related area
- 4+ years of development experience with SFDC with solid understanding of the SFDC platform level architecture and API.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing Cloud
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, results driven team player.
- Experience using various Salesforce tools like Data loader, IDE, Workbench, Ant, VS Code
- Knowledge of Apex, SOQL, VF, Lightning Components is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I & II
- Health Cloud or FSL experience a plus
- Lightning Components
- Web Design experience
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits
package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. CLICK HERE TO APPLY