Rivet Logic Corporation, a leading consulting, design and systems integration firm focused on helping major enterprises build digital experiences with leading open source and cloud-based software. We build and deliver unique solutions to major enterprise clients such as Marriott, MasterCard, NFL, JP Morgan Chase, AT&T Mobile, and Harvard University.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Salesforce Developer
to support our client remotely. Additional Information:
- Location: Remote/ Nationwide
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Security Clearance: none; Authorized to work in the U.S
- Available: Immediately
- Medical and life insurance
- Relaxed work environment
- Great Salary
- Work from home
- Experience with Apex and declarative development (Process Builders, Workflow, Communities)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a technical team and business owners (non-technical) to problem solve and define a path to completion
- Be involved in all steps of software development lifecycle
- Effective communicator and documenter
- Comfortable conducting data analysis within Salesforce to inform solutions
- Experience using JIRA to manage work
- 5+ years of progressively responsible software development experience
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at once while keeping them on track and on schedule
- Hands-on experience in Apex development,
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Apps with third party applications
- Hands-on experience in Lightning Data source
- Developing Custom components using Lightning Component Framework (Both Aura and Lightning Web components)
- Visual Force Page Development
- Coding experience in Visual Studio Code with Salesforce extensions
- Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience; Master's degree is a plusOTHER DUTIES
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
**We require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (or have an approved accommodation) by January 4, 2022.** Rivet Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.