Palo alto, CA (Remote)
Contract OR Full tIme
This position requires experience as a Developer working on the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Partner Community). The candidate is expected to work independently with various business analysts, technical architects, and business stakeholders. (Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer operation groups) to deliver on key business requirements.
· The candidate will design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex requirements related to the Salesforce platform.
· Ensure best practices & recommendations are followed for integration, application development, deployment, data integrity & ongoing enhancements of the Salesforce Platform.
· Must have a deep understanding of overall Salesforce ecosystem and platform limitations.
· Understand key concepts regarding REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
· Experience integrating the 3rd party Apps and AppExchange products with Salesforce.
· Experience in self managing projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Actively find opportunities for process improvement.
· Assist in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational efficiencies.
· Participate in the change management and deployment process.
· Drive communication efforts across organization with relevant stakeholders.
Skills & requirement:
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
· Minimum of 3 years hands-on development/configuration experience on the Salesforce platform using Workflow, Process Builders, Flows, Apex, Visualforce, Web Services/SOA, Lightning Aura Components and related components.
· Strong experience on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities.
· Experience developing Lightning Web Components is a plus
· Salesforce Developer I certification is desired.
· Salesforce Developer II certification is a plus.
· Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills