Sr. Salesforce Developer Location:
Plano, TX (remote through December 2020, then onsite - potential to change) Duration:
Contract-to-HireRequirements/Additional Details: Top skills
Top technology tools General Development Knowledge
- Salesforce development to include configuration activities, visual force pages, apex classes, apex triggers, etc in Salesforce
- SALESFORCE API integration for applications residing on various platforms (i.e. linux, cloud, etc)
- Assist with the gathering of requirements for various development efforts.
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
- Provide guidance and best practices in designing and application development specific to the technology being used.
- Identify and provide estimates/ recommendations for infrastructure work needed.
- Provide best practice recommendations for release planning to include work breakdown and task planning.
- Consulting on various related processes, as requested by client.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Develop new and/or enhancements to include configuration activities, visual force pages, apex classes, apex triggers, etc in SALESFORCE
- Assist with SALESFORCE API integration for applications residing on various platforms (ie linux, cloud, etc)
- Develop new and/or enhancements with Java programming, J2EE, Junit
- Develop / modify RESTful web services
- Experience working with WebSphere
If interested, send your resume to Jennifer D'Souza at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or