Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a remote Salesforce Developer to join a rapidly growing, well-established healthcare company in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate 5+ years of Salesforce development experience, and experience developing Lightning Web Components & Aura Components.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer include:
• Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
• Participating in design sessions, debugging and support for applications and associated integrations within the Salesforce.com platform at Blue Cross.
• Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers.
• Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
• Perform release migration tasks and environment setup/management.
• Help with triage and fixing of defects for the planned releases and production moves.
• Perform advanced Salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
Requirements of the Salesforce Developer include:
• 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
• Experience developing Lightning Web Components and Aura Components
• Experience crafting and developing integrations, APIs and services based on business requirements
• Experience leading projects
• Salesforce certifications
• Experience managing projects and collaborating effectively with vendors and business partners for solution delivery.
• Very strong communication skills
Compensation for the Salesforce Developer:
• Salary Range: $150,000 - $155,000/annually
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an excellent team
• No 3 rd party candidates
Keywords: Salesforce development, Lightning, Aura, Components, APIs, Administration, SF, Salesforce