The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a Salesforce Development Lead
to work REMOTE
on a Federal project based in Washington, DC. This is a new role on the team, where you will lead the SFDC development effort while handling the day-to-day management of the technical team. The client is interviewing now, with an expected start date in February 2021.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance. (Preference is given to those with an existing Interim or Active Secret Clearance.) Responsibilities
- Develop the application including configuration, report development, and data migration
- Perform custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carry out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carry out migration of the changes to production
- Assist with technical design and documentation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
- Assist with UAT and requirement validation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of professional experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years of Technology Architecture Implementation experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 2 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- 2+ years of Technical or Development Lead experience supervising a team of multiple developers
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Interim or Active Secret Clearance
- Salesforce testing experience
- DevOps, Flosum, application integration experience
- Agile delivery experience
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di