Do you want to make an impact on the world around you? The work we do at Kyra Solutions directly impacts government entities and the citizens they serve. In Transportation, our solutions are designed to save lives on the roadways and in our Regulatory practice, we are designing solutions to make government digital for your accessibility. Kyra works hard to offer long*term growth potential, competitive wages, and continuous professional development for our employees.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in furthering your career with Kyra and help us improve the way governments serve their citizens, please send your resume to Be sure to include salary expectation, availability, and contact information. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Salesforce Financial Cloud Architect/Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
* Should have experience working on Financial Services.
* 5+ years of experience in Salesforce as a Solution Architect.
* Good to have Certification in Salesforce - Application Architect.
* Experience in designing and developing software components.
* Experience in end to end implementation with the SFDC platform.
* Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to stakeholders.
* Experience with development technologies such as Apex, AURA and LWC.
* Integration experience using both Web-based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as MuleSoft.
* Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT Migration Tool, SFDC Metadata/Tooling APIs.
* Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution.
* Ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritize and in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
* Ability to document work clearly and concisely.
* Ability to adapt to changes in environment and priorities.
* Ability to work creatively, propose ideas, and contribute to working groups.
* Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
* Experience as a technical, program, or implementation architect.
* Understanding of web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com.
* Possess expertise in understanding and guiding end-to-end business processes, and mapping those recommended processes into features and workflows into Salesforce environment.
* Create and maintain architectural design documentation in line with Salesforce best practices and CRM product vision and business objectives.
* Hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development in Salesforce Services Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein Platform.
Founded in 1997, Kyra Solutions is a national leader of transportation technology and regulatory solutions in government. We specialize in the art and science of digital transformation in government. Our commitment to providing the highest level of service and tailored solutions has supported our consistent double*digit growth for over a decade. We are headquartered in the greater Tampa Bay area with other offices across Florida and an innovation center in Silicon Valley, CA.
Because of our dedication to our employees, we have won one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida 2 years in a row by Florida Trend magazine. Kyra has won other numerous awards including the coveted INC magazine’s one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies several years in a row. Kyra’s commitment to our employees, to best practices in project management and business analysis, and to solution development has led to our achievement in becoming the first Project Management Institute certified company in Florida. Our proven successful track record has resulted in several prestigious awards including the State of Florida's Diversity Business of the Year Award. We are proud to be a sponsor for the TaxWatch Productivity Awards and partner to Florida TaxWatch. Visit our website for more information.
Background & References
Verifiable professional references will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Level two background check will be done on the selected candidate for employment, criminal (State & Federal), education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.