VEGA IS HIRING - LOOKING FOR CONTRACT TO HIRE CANDIDATES! Actively searching on behalf of a "Big Four" organization, with a large scale Salesforce initiative.
This role is 100% remote and looking to interview right away!
This role is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Client will not provide sponsorship. Only candidates eligible to convert to perm, after 6 months on a W2, will be considered.
- Strong understanding and experience with HTML/CSS/JS
• Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation.
• Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.); able to create beautiful, dynamic, functional designs
• Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
• Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 4 years of relevant industry experience.
• Experience with Salesforce and Lightning Web Components.
• Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally engaging
• Collaborate with a functional team that includes product owners, developers, and researchers to deliver a polished final product
• Demonstrate solid understanding of web design and user experience principles (UX/UI)
• Develop user interface motion graphics and animation
If your experience matches the requirements above, we would love to speak with you. We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference JOB ID, "12699".