Our client is looking for a Salesforce Functional Solution Architect for a Fulltime job in Raleigh, NC. Below is the detail requirement.
Job Title:Salesforce Functional Solution Architect
Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote)
- The FSA will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com.
- Specific areas of concentration include:
- Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions.
- Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Defining Personas.
- Documenting requirements in User Story format.
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
- Performing business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps and applying a detailed technical solution.
- Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Presenting to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Participating and guiding customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
- Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities).
- A strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations.
- Experience in several mid to enterprise level Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
- SFDC Sales Cloud
- SFDC Service Cloud (including CTI)
- SFDC Communities
- 3rd Party App Integration
- Data Migration
- Force.com Custom Development
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a CRM Business Analyst or Product Owner for mid-to-large sized organization(s)
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com consulting experience leading business transformation projects
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud experience is preferred.
- Experience with other CRM software preferred (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with the technology team
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- 2 out of 3 of the following Salesforce.com Consultant Certifications: Sales, Service, or Community Cloud
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel approximately 25% post COVID
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP