Role: Salesforce Lead/ Architect
Location : Jersey City, NJ/NY
Duration: Long Term
Years of experience- 10+ Years
- Need experienced SF developers who are willing to be hands-on & code as well as do solutioning.
- Proficiency in External Data connectors, Financial Service Cloud, Territory Management, Person Accounts, Platform cache, Shield, Platform Events
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning and hands on experience with the Apex programming language, building Salesforce Lightning UI, Salesforce Lightning Connect to call external API, and development of REST APIs
- Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity, ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document, an understanding of the sales process to better align changes to the CRM platform, and familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
- Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the Salesforce CRM platform
- Ability to provide ongoing business support to the users for the CRM platform and ability be a hands on lead of technology initiatives
- Good knowledge in design patterns and enterprise architecture.
Thanks & Regards,
G. Naga Tarun
US IT Recruiter
Email: Direct: (407) 801-8682
Keylent Inc | 1000 N West Street, Suite 1200 | Wilmington,DE,19801