Summary: This a fulltime, permanent position for a Business Analyst with expertise in Healthcare IT and solid experience with Salesforce. Company is a large healthcare provider headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. The position will require travel to St. Louis as needed, but would otherwise work from home.
This team is building modern & integrated technology solutions for patients, clinicians and coworkers. These solutions are focused on providing a connected, personalized and seamless experience to all its users. The team members take pride in the culture of continuous learning, improvement and delivery.
This position will be part of the engineering team to build patient engagement software inside Salesforce Health Cloud. This position will be critical to building a proactive, predictable and personalized experience for our consumers.
- Primary Function Formulates and defines business scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business and industry requirements
- Performs functional analysis, requirements, definition and application module configuration and testing.
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables
- Has a thorough understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions
- Responsible for the identification of and resolution of gaps in the business processes.
- Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation
- May be involved in the installation and tuning of modification, as well as archiving data.
- Generally this position has light programming skills in the appropriate language to develop necessary “work arounds”.
Experience: Eight (8) years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Knowledge of projects involving Salesforce Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Configuration
- Experience with agile projects in web applications involving frontend, database, and backend
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the relevant business
- Deep knowledge of requirements management, diagramming, use case development
- Deep knowledge in process design, reengineering, and requirements documentation methodologies
- Experience in the design and production of quality deliverables
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Strong vendor relationship skills
- Skilled in Project Management, has ability to manage small to intermediate projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written