Title: Salesforce Lead Engineer
Duration: 6 Months, W2 Contract
Location: Phoenix, AZ (preferred) or Sunnyvale, CA
NOTE: W2 only, no third parties please
Our financial services client has an urgent need for a Salesforce Lead Engineer for a six-month contract with extensions possible.
- Recommend solutions to improve and simplify customer experience
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of issues escalated by IT Customer Support
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce Developer Community (SFDC) to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Audit, uncover, and resolve data integrity issues on a continual basis within Salesforce and integrated systems
- Document technical design using UML especially Sequence and Use Case diagrams
- 5+ years of software development. Must be senior/lead level with ability to lead teams.
- 5+ year(s) experience implementing Salesforce in a 400+ person company
- Multiple Salesforce Architecture or Developer Certification preferred
- 3+ years of proven experience developing using APEX, Text Classes and Lightning technologies, REST, APIs, SOQL/SOSL, BULK and Streaming API
- 3+ years experience integrating systems using ETL tool such as SnapLogic
- Expert level understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- Experience in Lightning and Web Component technologies
- Able to deploy Salesforce solutions using automated test and release, e.g. Copado, SalesforceDX
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.