BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect is a hands-on Marketing Cloud expert, responsible for delivering complex cloud-based solutions using Marketing Automation & CRM infrastructure to BDO clients. In this role, you will architect and lead marketing and sales technology engagements, ensuring client systems accurately meet the defined expectations and objectives of the business and provide best practice guidance to the client. The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and implement that solution in Marketing Cloud and other platforms in the Martech stack (CRM, 3rd party, etc). The Solution Architect will work on many customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail, has a customer-focused mindset, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner and able to work independently This is a remote work opportunity with occasional travel.
As there are several cities listed within this job description, we would consider candidates nationwide.
Design and architecture:
- Ensure sound integration, data, and business architecture design throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Lead design and development of proof-of-concepts as well as architecture design in Marketing Cloud
- Provides oversight and governance of best-practice standards and frameworks for client’s Marketing Cloud system and integrated Martech stack
- Work with stakeholders to define business-value based objectives and user stories
- Develop the Architectural Roadmap for Marketing Cloud implementations
- Establish the technical framework to support the client's strategy and lifecycle
- Develop innovative solutions, taking into consideration system performance, scalability, and availability with realistic implementation schedules
- Guide and advise on the Marketing Cloud features, functionality and additional integrations needed to accomplish a desired outcom.
- Keep up to date on Marketing Cloud functionality and make recommendations regarding potential usage and optimizations for existing clients
- Participate in complex discussions with client stakeholders, partners, or technology, particularly when determining the technical requirements/capabilities needed to meet business goals
- Drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings
- Work to streamline processes, with the goal of speeding delivery to the customer, while balancing risk management objectives
- Identify incremental improvement opportunities that support/drive key business value drivers
- Domain Responsibilities: Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud feature sets including Automations, Journeys, Mobile Studio, Social Studio and Ad Studio. Experience implementing best practice infrastructure programs including concepts such as Lead scoring, Lead Lifecycle, Lead Nurture, and UTM / campaign attribution tracking
- Integrating Marketing Cloud with Salesforce CRM & other 3rd Party Technologies
- Experience leading new Marketing Cloud implementations including Business Units, CRM Integration, User Security, Email and Cloud Pages design templates and IP warming
- Bachelor’s degree, required. In lieu of degree, five (5) or more years of solutions architecture experience, required.
- Five (5) or more years ‘best practices’ experience in a consulting or marketing/sales operations capacity, preferably in a B-to-B and/or B-to-C environment, required
- Three (3) or more years using Marketing Cloud in an advanced/admin capacity, required
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com. Knowledge of MS Dynamics, Siebel On-Demand, NetSuite or other CRM systems, preferred
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant, preferred
- Certified Marketing Cloud Developer, preferred
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT, Executives
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment principles.
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Marketing Cloud
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
Keywords: Salesforce, CRM, Marketing, Cloud, IT, Automations, Mobile Studio, SFMC, Social Studio, Ad Studio, CRM Integration, Email Campaign, Architectural Roadmaps, Architect, Data, Integration, MarTech
Anchorage, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia, Columbus, Dallas, Des Plaines, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Gardner, Grand Rapids, Greater Philadelphia, Greeley, Greenville, Harrisburg, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kalamazoo, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, McLean, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Norfolk, Oak Brook, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Rosemont, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Woodbridge