Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect
Location: Framingham, MA/Remote
Type: Full Time
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working in a multi-channel, cross cloud Salesforce environment and needs to have a strong overall background in data architecture, integrations, consulting skills and multiple years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- On-board new clients from start to finish from other ESP’s or home-grown systems to Marketing Cloud.
- Audit existing SFMC accounts to ensure clients are maximizing their investment in Salesforce.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients to address their on-going and growing SFMC needs.
- Provide thought leadership and act as a technical subject matter expert for clients.
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency.
- Serve as a technical team leader to US based and international project teams.
- Ability to efficiently manage several projects at one time.
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, allocate time appropriately and prioritize effectively.
- Produce blueprints and documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions.
- Strong organizational, consulting, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3 to 5+ years or more of relevant client-facing Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) experience.
- Experience should include knowledge of Enterprise 2.0 accounts and all studios and features.
- Deep understanding of data structures, schemas, how to normalize disparate data sources and integrate them with SFMC is a huge plus.
- Hand-on experience in the design and development of Automations, Triggers, Life-cycle journeys in SFMC.
- Demonstrate strong skills in AMPscript and SQL.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications is a plus.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Connector and other Salesforce clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.) is good to have.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.