. MUST have SF Certification and highly ideal to have Healthcare.
From before when it wasn't quite this junior (so don't need all of this):
- Healthcare experience
- SF Certs
- Data experience (data loader, Einstein, any other tools)
- Proficiency in data migrations and integrations
- Strong Excel
- Marketing is a big plus
- CPQ is nice to have\
- Integration / Data Migration. Has a SF background. Has worked on integrations in the past and understand what is involved, what is capable, able to work with data mapping (moving from one system to another). Can map data from one system to another. They have a couple coming up in near future. Acting as a team but they don t have a data team would be someone very comfortable working on own and being independent contributor as part of broader team.
- Strategic Analysis. AEP (annual enrollment period) target some of their prospects and turn them into patients. Eventually do an analysis on those patients and say how many times have we reached out and what does that mean to our success. Future measurables, ROI, strong marketing tactics. This person would help with that analysis. MUST be proficient in Excel (extracting data in Excel, coming up with recommendations). Doing dirty work but also produce assessment/results/recommendation.
- Administrative needs. Reports/data loads asked of them. Ideally want this person to help out here but it s the smallest piece of the job. Everything data related, they are go to.