Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The candidate will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related technology projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth. Required Skills:
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Experience in the NGO and nonprofit industry implementing Salesforce solutions
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
Years of Experience:
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification (Desired but not required)
- Project management skills and experience in managing teams
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software development tools
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, storing, cleansing, and security
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large
5 - 7 in Salesforce Ecosystem & Nonprofit Certifications:
Salesforce Certified Administrator Minimum Education Required:
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement