Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Review Sr. Developers architecture and code, helping enhance and strengthen their skill sets. Serve as escalation for Sr. Developer in problem-solving.
- Establish and ensure compliance with programming and other technical standards.
- Collaborate with other team members of the project teams on custom software/integration design, architecture and system testing.
- Support business development activities by providing technical approaches, estimates, and prototypes.
- Experience with Apex, Lightning, Lightning Web Components
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.. Ability to get a public trust clearance
Years of Experience:
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: C#,.Net,Java/J2EE and web related technologies, (JSON, XML, etc), Restful, SOAP. Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures).
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- At least 3 years of database application or ETL development Web development experience.
- Must be comfortable working with complex software development projects and be capable of working both independently and within a team.
- The candidate must have a track record of achieving goals and meeting deadlines, and the ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment with evolving requirements
3-5 Years Certifications:
Salesforce Developer or Salesforce Architect About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement