My client here in San Francisco is looking for a Workday Consultant. If interested, please email your resume to me at email@example.com and let's chat.
Key Skills: Workday business processes, configuration, security settings, reporting/dashboards, integration with other systems
The Workday partners with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and support, as well as data, organizational, and security role maintenance. The Workday consultant completes complex HR operational activities as well as participates in various HR systems integrations.
- Provide support for end users including third party administrators with integrations.
- Research and resolve issues, unexpected results or process flaws; recommends process/customer service improvements or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams and maintain data in the system for integrity and compliance.
- Create, maintain and support a variety of reports utilizing Workday Report Writer. Create management reporting dashboards.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation; train end users (new and existing employees) new processes/functionality.
- Review upcoming enhancements and release information and identify what changes will impact current features and integrations.
- Document process and testing results for compliance.
- Strong project planning skills and methodologies.
*This is W-2 only no corp. to corp.*