We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to come on board and perform all QA activities like create test plan, test case, test scripts, will run bug triages, and produce bug metrics and different QA reports. This individual should have experience in automation and skills to write automation scripts. The candidate should be familiar with testing processes and procedures in the Salesforce family of platforms and across sandbox environments. The QA engineer will work across multiple project streams. This individual will be a voice for QA in planning discussions, advocate best practice and guidelines to business and technical stakeholders. This person will Interface with Product, Engineering, IT, Sales, Security, and Compliance teams. If you have the technical chops, soft skills, and a passion for performing QA on solutions that solve complex business challenges, this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with current development team to provide end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environments including cross system integrations across multiple project streams.
- Build out automated regression testing process and framework, including UI, back end, associated Salesforce components and integrations.
- Build out daily, weekly, and other timeframe reporting/ monitoring of QA metrics.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize and enforce Salesforce QA best practice, improve productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- Collaborate with current development team to provide continuous monitoring and support solutions to support our Partner experience.
- Communicate value and estimated ROI of QA activities, including test automation.
- Focus on ensuring accuracy, integrity, continuity, and availability of data across systems.
What we expect:
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively to personnel.
- 3-5 years of Quality assurance and Quality Control experience.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes (including automation methodologies).
- Create and automate Selenium QA Scripts, Postman Collections for webservices and ability to use java connectors to JIRA.
- Experience designing and performing various types of QA testing, regression, performance, load, etc.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/ staging/ production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- At least 1 years of experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and/ or Service Cloud.
- In depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limits as a platform.
If interested please email your resume to me directly at email@example.com and I will call and schedule a call.
*W-2 only, no corp. to corp.*