Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer in Kansas CIty, MO.
* Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for quality assurance across internal applications through the creation of test cases, testing, analyzing testing results, and assessing and reporting the level of quality
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
* One or more current Salesforce certifications, highly
* 2+ Years QA testing or administration experience with 1+ year of experience with testing automation execution/development
* Practical knowledge and experience with agile software development methodologies
* Knowledge of test methodologies
* Strong understanding of the difference between testing and checking
* Ability to automate, or recognize the opportunity to automated, repeated tasks and tests
* Preferred Skills Provar Testing Automation Selenium
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.