Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
We are actively hiring Senior Salesforce Consultants to support the implementation for our Higher Education and Nonprofit clients. This person will support other projects across the company as well giving you exposure to many clients at once. This is a remote/work from home position with limited travel.
As a Senior Consultant, you will use your mix of technology and business acumen to support the full life cycle of Salesforce implementations for our Nonprofit and Higher Education clients. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and then translate those needs into software designs and software configurations. You will be accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Configuration, Integration, Data Migration and Quality Assurance.
What You Need:
- Play a multi-faceted systems analyst role on cloud-based Salesforce solution implementations.
- Work closely with the key client stakeholders to ensure alignment of business and functional objectives with the technology solution.
- Conduct requirements discovery and design sessions with client and SSG team members and create analysis deliverables.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create an overall solution architecture and detailed designs to support business needs.
- Perform hands-on application configuration, external system integration, and data migration.
- Develop and deliver training.
- Plan and execute system and user acceptance testing of the solution.
- Minimum 5 years of software implementation experience preferred; IT Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience required; previous Salesforce Administrator experience ideal.
- Full SDLC implementation and integration experience of Salesforce (SFDC) CRM required.
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification required.
- Experience in business analysis techniques including requirements analysis, conceptual design, creating detailed design specifications, and quality assurance.
- Understanding of relational databases including data modeling, mapping and/or data conversion.
- Self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive results.
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced, highly collaborative and team-oriented environments supporting multiple client engagements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Previous consulting experience in Higher Education or Nonprofit a plus.
- BS Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management , technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement