Senior Salesforce Developer The Team Customer & Marketing (Overall)
The Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, as well as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
We are all consumers and personal marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver in the market each and every day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are able to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we have the privilege of engaging with ourselves. Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
Deloitte Digital - Salesforce - Solution Specialist - USDC
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence| delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience| creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption| the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry| a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix| an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center in Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform
- Play technical SME role on projects to design Salesforce Solution design, provide technical walk-through to Salesforce developers and client features owners
- Provide technical leadership on projects by providing necessary guidance to junior team members to follow Salesforce best practices
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Define code review methodology, perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Manage risks and issues as well as cross dependencies with other teams. Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
- Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- 3 - 5 years of total IT experience with at least 2+ years of Salesforce project development experience
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas - Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
- Must be willing to relocate and work in Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Limited sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
- Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.