Salesforce Software Engineer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Salesforce Software Engineer for a remote opportunity in Jersey city, NJ!
Job Title: Salesforce Software Engineer
Location: Jersey city, NJ
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Working experience on the Salesforce Sales, Service and Financial Service Clouds
* Understanding of both how to enhance the platform using configuration and code (Apex & Lightning Components)
* Experience working on larger enterprise Salesforce implementations in a multi org structure
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages Java, Python, C++, Apex
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the Salesforce CRM platform
* Strong experience with Salesforce and hands on experience with the Apex programming language, building Salesforce Lightning UI, Salesforce Lightning Connect to call external API, and development of REST APIs
* Good understanding of OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls, outlook integration, open CTI and salesforce features
* Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
* Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document
* Understanding of the sales process to better align changes to the CRM platform
* Familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
* Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II Certification highly desired. System and Application Architect Certification preferred
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130859 when responding to this ad.