Deloitte Digital - Salesforce - Technical Manager - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center in Mechanicsburg, PA - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading teams to complete all project deliverables
• Consult clients and consulting teams on most relevant tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
• Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
• Plan, manage, and lead projects teams to deliver solutions in accordance to service level agreements
• Manage, organize, and maintain goals established for project deliverables
• Develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools, as well as being a subject matter expert on those solutions
• Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
• 10 - 8 years of software development experience and 5 years of Salesforce application development experience on the Force.com platform
• Strong people management skills leading small to larger team spread across geographies
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• 5+ years of integration and data migration experience
• SFDC Experience working in APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Communities, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
• Having knowledge of MuleSoft, Informatica and Informatica Cloud is a plus
• Ability to lead and mentor teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as Agile Waterfall
• Plan, track, manage and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long term software deployments
• Must be willing to relocate and work in Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL
• Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
• Ability to perform basic code reviews and troubleshoot software development issues
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
• Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft), and/or CPQ, Apptus, Steelbrick technologies
• Ability to multi-task and lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.