Description Job Description:
Are you interested in improving and shaping the delivery of IT projects? We're seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in running large information technology projects for of our clients, who is one of the top 10 largest electric companies in the U.S., headquartered in New Jersey.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will deliver Salesforce FSL solution definition, design, and implementation approaches (including plans for customization and integration), collaborate with Salesforce Architects, developers and engineers, create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc., along with other duties listed below.Primary Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Business and IT Product Owners
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Understand business drivers and assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes
- Assist the business in understanding the effort, risk, and effect of making changes to a Salesforce instance
- Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Design workflows and assignment rules to automate manual processes
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree with 8+ years experience. High school diploma with an additional 4 years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Strong grasp of Salesforce FSL essentials e.g. products, reporting, security/sharing, automation (workflow rules, process builder), and importing data
- Strong requirements and design documentation skills are a must
- Hands-on experience with Field Service Lightning projects
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment