Hunter Strategy is seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Solution Developer to support a government program working with applications. The Salesforce Solution Developer will support multiple DoD customers in creating customized salesforce environments and act as support for our salesforce administration teams who maintain the environments.
- US citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance.
- Salesforce CRM and Custom Application Architecture.
- Experience interacting with REST and SOAP services using XML and JSOM.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Apex HTTP, HTTP Request and HTTP Responses classes.
- Salesforce Platform Dev 1 certification or more preferred
Responsibilities An ideal candidate will:
- Provide solution architecture and technical support, and consulting for applications built on the Salesforce Platform; Platforms involved include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Provide computer systems programming and/or advanced declarative configuration, technical support, and consulting for applications built on the Salesforce Platform; Platforms involved include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Apply expertise in programming procedures to analyze, design, create or modify programs based on and related to system design specifications or operating systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline
Primary place of performance is remote with occasional travel to DC.
Note: Due to the nature of the job, we are unable to review applications who are on work visas or would require a work visa at this time.
About Hunter Strategy:
Hunter Strategy, LLC is a HUBZone certified small business that was founded in 2014 by a group of like-minded IT professionals who have seen both the good and the bad of beltway consulting. Our company was created with the goal of helping the Federal Government affect positive organizational change through strategic consulting services, IT consolidation, and automation.