Salesforce solution lead
Work you'll do
Salesforce solution lead who will be responsible for leading the technical team, defining the overall architecture and design of the application. The Solutions lead will also drive the process for creating designs to enable the user stories, configuring and developing the solution, leading the deployment of the application to the various environments, and creating the deployment package.
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Government.
* Experience and/or interest in technology, system development, and deployment
* Prior experience in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
* Ability to take ownership of user stories and create tasks in JIRA
* Experience with development
* Experience leading a development team
* Experience with data strategy, data migration, ETL processes, testing strategy, and deployments
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and Word
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
* Extremely organized and able to track simultaneous tasks
* experience with salesforce.com and salesforce.com implementations
* Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
* Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
* Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
* Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
* Prior experience in Project or program management
* Experience working with agile methodology
* Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
* Salesforce Certifications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.