Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Solution Program Manager. The Salesforce Solutions Program Manager will be responsible for supporting delivery oversight of several Salesforce project, as well as leading application development efforts. Application development efforts include oversight of application development through the development life cycle process and leading teams in translating business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions. This is a multifaceted role where you will support client delivery teams and business development activities.
The successful candidate will work directly on the client-site in Washington, DC and have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in data analytics, IT solutions, process design, leadership, and stakeholder management.
As a Salesforce Solutions Program Manager, you will:
* Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to client specifications.
* Lead and collaborate with team solution and technical architects to identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
* Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met.
* Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects.
* Lead and collaborate with team members to develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
* Work with technical experts to support and ensure that the technical design aligns to overall business needs.
* Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
* Help build reusable assets for use in future projects.
* Support presales activities that includes effort estimation, proposal development.
* US Citizenship is required.
* Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
* Overall 15 + years of IT experience and minimum 10 years of project management experience with packaged software.
* Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
* Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
* Ability to collaborate with client and lead project teams in creating solutions that supports the business requirements and business processes.
* Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
* Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
* Must have experience with salesforce.com serving as program/project manager.
* Experience in professional services/consulting organization.
* Experience in enterprise rollouts.
* Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $2 million.
* Experience working with enterprise development teams.
* CSM certification or PMP certification.
* Hands on experience with agile / scrum methodology.
* Experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB