SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Salesforce Tech Lead - Atlanta, GA
This is a lead engineer role and is responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of complex software solutions. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: leverage leading-edge technologies to design and develop high quality software products in an Agile environment; Lead engineer on the planning, designing, development, testing and debugging new and existing software applications; Works on multiple complex design projects and problems and makes enhancements to or maintains existing software as per business requirements. Collaborates with business analysts, technical staff and leadership on complex projects to identify software solutions and/or troubleshoot problems with software solutions. Meets with stakeholders to recommend and define new products solutions. Utilize best practices to and has full technical knowledge to drive projects through full development lifecycle utilizing best practices, from inception to product delivery, including architecture, design, implementation, and testing. Produce pragmatic technical solutions capable of handling higher transactional and data volumes. Actively collaborate, and share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams. CoE Core Job Responsibilities:
- Architecture Implementation: Ensuring that all scrum teamwork adheres to the architectural guidelines provided by the Salesforce Architect.
- Code Reviews: Conducting code reviews on the development code to ensure that it meets coding best practices and that adequate levels of code coverage are in place.
- Technical Competencies: Multi-cloud Connectivity Designs, Mulesoft Integration Patterns, Salesforce Administration Best Practices, Einstein AI First Design Practices, and AppExchange Implementations
- Salesforce Lightning Optimization: Lightning Components, Paths, Page Layouts, and mobile first connectivity
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training; 7 or more year's experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Certified Salesforce Developer
- Minimum 7 years' Salesforce Service Cloud or Sales Cloud experience